• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy Sports is giving away ammunition!

tenor.gif

Won’t last, the laws of capitalism are already kicking in. Those assholes that we’re charging $1 a round for 9mm are already being undercut . There’s a guy on here with as much as you want for $25 a box. He’s got 30k rounds, that’s being an entrepreneur. Still overpriced but it takes advantage of those who didn’t prepare. As for the guys going to the stores to buy guns and turn around and flip like a lot of folks are doing. It’ll catch up. If you are filling out a 4473 just to sell that gun at a profit then you are a gun dealer, simple. Our current leadership doesn’t care but that’s about to change. They’ve been putting liberal judges and district attorneys in place for years to prep for this. It’s all a big cycle, but hey enjoy your $30 you made minus gas minus time minus being put on some guys ignore list.
A good bit of wisdom in here. Thanks.

Won’t last, the laws of capitalism are already kicking in. Those assholes that we’re charging $1 a round for 9mm are already being undercut . There’s a guy on here with as much as you want for $25 a box. He’s got 30k rounds, that’s being an entrepreneur. Still overpriced but it takes advantage of those who didn’t prepare. As for the guys going to the stores to buy guns and turn around and flip like a lot of folks are doing. It’ll catch up. If you are filling out a 4473 just to sell that gun at a profit then you are a gun dealer, simple. Our current leadership doesn’t care but that’s about to change. They’ve been putting liberal judges and district attorneys in place for years to prep for this. It’s all a big cycle, but hey enjoy your $30 you made minus gas minus time minus being put on some guys ignore list.
Yeah I'm just being a smartass about it. I won't be standing in lines to buy ammo. I'm keeping what I have. Besides I may need it to barter for TP in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom