• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

'Accidental’ shooting that left man dead during music video shoot was no accident in Cobb County

Happened one exit down from me. The article had a couple of statements that stood out to me which are true.

“We have a problem in this country. We have a whole generation of people that have kind of moved away from moral obligations to society,”

“The way I see everything right now, is we’ve kind of entered this state of lawlessness in this country where people just think they can get away with all this stuff,”
So very true....
1653835230624.png

It seems as though every time I watch Atlanta TV news there is another ' gute young man that loved his seven chillren and his baby mamas. He was a young music Entrepeneur, aspiring rap artist that has been taken too soon. He woodn't hurt no one. ' It leads me to believe that sooner or later we are going to run out of soft spoken, law abiding rappers.

It seems as though every time I watch Atlanta TV news there is another ' gute young man that loved his seven chillren and his baby mamas. He was a young music Entrepeneur, aspiring rap artist that has been taken too soon. He woodn't hurt no one. ' It leads me to believe that sooner or later we are going to run out of soft spoken, law abiding rappers.
Yep ! Heard about some genre called “ drill rap “ . Now that’s a benefit to society .

:pop2:

Back
Top Bottom