• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

O.J. Dead

If we claim to be Christian (which many here do) we have to believe in forgiveness. Without forgiveness we will all burn in hell or live eternity separated from God. Sin is sin and without forgiveness we are doomed. So OJ could have asked for forgiveness and be just as forgiven as I or you will be in the day of judgement. This is one of the things I struggle with and there are a lot of ifs.
For him to have been forgiven, he would have had to confess his sins and ask for forgiveness. True repentance would mean he would have had to have come clean.

If we claim to be Christian (which many here do) we have to believe in forgiveness. Without forgiveness we will all burn in hell or live eternity separated from God. Sin is sin and without forgiveness we are doomed. So OJ could have asked for forgiveness and be just as forgiven as I or you will be in the day of judgement. This is one of the things I struggle with and there are a lot of ifs.
My point exactly. While I believe you can ask for forgiveness on your death bed, but what if a tragic death occurs and then there’s no chance of forgiveness. One of the men on a cross bedside Jesus asked for forgiveness and Jesus said today thou shall be with me in paradise.

1712860813631.jpeg

For him to have been forgiven, he would have had to confess his sins and ask for forgiveness. True repentance would mean he would have had to have come clean.
I would think coming clean with the lord would be all that mattered who knows.my feelings he got away with killing 2 people and have no use for him.as far as Nicole she continued staying in a abusive relationship with him. that ended in death.
No she did not deserve to be stabbed and head 1/2 cut off.

As far as Nicole she continued staying in a abusive relationship with him. that ended in death.
No she did not deserve to be stabbed and head 1/2 cut off.
Actually she was out of the relationship. Maybe I'm misremembering?
Just looked it up. About 17,000 homicides from domestic violence annually in the U.S. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom