• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adorable twin kittens.

lostchild

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Protector of the 100 acre wood
68   0
Reaction score
Opened the front door this morning and was greeted by these two. Don’t know where they came from, never seen them before. They were starving (yes, we fed them, suckers that we are).
Appear to be 4-6 months old, very attached to each other.
We went out and held them, very lovable, purr like a couple of little motorboats.
We’ve already got two adult cats who hate each other, so can’t take these guys in.
Anyone looking for a pair of lovable twins?

4020EAC3-E5C3-4DDE-9BE9-D68172029132.jpeg
2268BE13-CCE3-45BA-9322-C9AEEF8117A1.jpeg
54374604-6B40-4B07-9632-DF5E4B083C00.jpeg

Oh yeah, they’re camped out on my doormat.

if they're that young and friendly may wanna check with your neighbors as well. feral cats wouldnt be coming up and purring and look pretty well groomed for long haired to be outside super long. aside from that, im hiding this **** so my wife doesnt see this post

if they're that young and friendly may wanna check with your neighbors as well. feral cats wouldnt be coming up and purring and look pretty well groomed for long haired to be outside super long. aside from that, im hiding this **** so my wife doesnt see this post

Definitely not feral.
As skinny and hungry as they are, I’m really thinking some a-hole dumped them very recently.
Just can’t figure how the little fellers picked our porch to camp on.

Aww, cute little critters. They’d probably scare my 110 lb Australian Shepherd/Boxer mix half to death. Lol! Hope you find a home for them.

Back
Top Bottom