• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors had tons of ammo today

I've had some great experiences at AO and some awful ones. Really depends on who decides to help you. One of the guys at the Beretta counter spent about 30 minutes with me going over all the different M9 and 92 differences. There's another one who usually works near the Kahr/ Sig counter who I'm pretty sure hates everyone.

Yeah, I don't even bother talking to the employees anymore.

But I'll still go in and ogle the goods once in a while just because it's in the neighborhood.

Same here. I dont enjoy their customer service but they do have pretty much 1-50 of everything. I enjoy just browsing at somethings I want to put my hands on.

I like AO. They have tons of guns in stock to browse and put your hands on. Some salesmen are rude but most of them are pretty awesome I think. My only complaint with the store is that for the volume of guns they sell they usually only have 2 registers open to check out. They also run the background checks at the registers also which takes a long time.

I like AO. They have tons of guns in stock to browse and put your hands on. Some salesmen are rude but most of them are pretty awesome I think. My only complaint with the store is that for the volume of guns they sell they usually only have 2 registers open to check out. They also run the background checks at the registers also which takes a long time.

Get your permit and you won't have to do all that crap bro.

Back
Top Bottom