• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors Sale

I've only been in the new store twice. I went for ammo and hunting stuff. I bought a couple of guns from them when they were in the old place and it wasn't bad other than the tiny parking lot that was on a hill. They price matched. The new place is like going to Bass Pro. Pretty impersonal.

We haven't had an AO thread in a while....in!

Oh, so this is a thing??
I have a guy at work that swears AO has the best gun prices anywhere! He will argue til he’s red in the face.

Every time I go in there looking for something, I walk around aimlessly, don’t find what I’m looking for, and feel like I wasted an hour of my life.

Oh, so this is a thing??
I have a guy at work that swears AO has the best gun prices anywhere! He will argue til he’s red in the face.

Every time I go in there looking for something, I walk around aimlessly, don’t find what I’m looking for, and feel like I wasted an hour of my life.
It was a thing...hasn't been as much of a thing lately. Basically your experience with your guy at work sums up how the thread will go, though. I've told the story elsewhere but the last time I darkened their door was over 5 years ago when the receipt checker guy actually laid his hands on me because I didn't stop to let him look at my receipt.

Only went in there once when I was in the area killing time. They make you walk through the corral ropes and in the direction they want you to go. Then they follow you around the entire time you're in there. Their used guns cost more than the new ones. And they shake you down looking in your bags on the way out.
Nothing in there that you can't get somewhere else at similar or better prices and get treated better.
It’s that criminal forehead,I have never been in it,but I hear that story a lot.

Been in there a few times. They used to have a BBQ restaurant. It closed and they were supposed to be getting a new vendor. Last two times I was there is was still closed.

Oh, so this is a thing??

I've been on ODT since 2012. Believe me. It's a thing.

Back
Top Bottom