• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors Sale

So way back in the day, AO was my favorite LGS, this way back before I had ever even heard of ODT or Cherokee Gun. Back then they had a great selection and decent prices so I thought. I once bought a used Beretta 92 Elite from them for about half it’s real value and which I sold a few years later when I needed the cash for double what I paid for it at AO.

I like the new store. It’s the single best place to window shop and I still buy an occasional gun from there, mostly because they have the best selection and the guys behind the counter have always been great to me.

I really don’t understand the AO hate, sure they charge a premium, but you are paying for the selection and the store size. To me, it’s like Carmax sure you can buy a used car cheaper at many other places, but you pay a premium at Carmax due to the selection and convenience.

And some of you guys rant about their gun prices, on most days AO’s used Glock prices beat the ODT so there is that...lol

I've always found them to be a decent option on firearms prices. Kind of the brick and mortar version of Bud's Guns online.

They may not be the lowest price in GA, but they are usually in the top 10, or even top 5 (if they are running a special). That's pretty good when you have to maintain the inventory they do, the staff, the store and all the other overhead.

I don't usually buy ammo there because the online options have always had them beat... sound like they are starting to compete there a little bit too.

Picked up some ammo there Saturday, I only look at the odd, unusual or old like me guns in there everything else is cheaper at Cherokee gun and pawn.

The gun store is just a front to conceal the owners real mission. All employees are brainwashed and eventually become Hare Krishnas. Here’s a recent pic of what really goes on behind the scene. I recognize the dude up front with the yellow thingamajigger, he’s the old range master. Just sayin...

54A3C633-6B34-49EC-92CC-35BAE35AD135.jpeg

i find a few deals in AO on occassion but only because they have a massive inventory of used guns

not my favorite place to spend money

Back
Top Bottom