• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Adventure outdoors

it looked like they changed their carry policy. I seem to remember that they didnt used to "allow" carry in their store but they have a sign up now that says they do.

I carried in there a couple weeks ago while doing some window shopping. They used to have a guy at the door, but no longer. I just walked right in, no problems.

I carried in there a couple weeks ago while doing some window shopping. They used to have a guy at the door, but no longer. I just walked right in, no problems.

oh I have always carried in there too. I just noticed the sign this last time I was there.

What, were they giving pat downs?

Honestly, I don't know. I believe they used to make you check your gun. I left my gun in the car because I would rather it there than in the hands of AO staff.

It's OK to admit if you patronize AO. I think there is even a support group on here for that kind of stuff! :lol:

Never bought anything there. But it's a great place if you want to compare guns side by side. They have almost everything. No joke, I went there to look at stuff, called CG&P and they had what I wanted for the same exact price. I drove the 40 min to CG&P to buy it for the same price that AO had it. I'd rather spend the time and gas to go to a good place than to support AO. As another member on here described it, AO is like a strip club. It's great for looking and touching, but you never bring anything home.

Never bought anything there. But it's a great place if you want to compare guns side by side. They have almost everything. No joke, I went there to look at stuff, called CG&P and they had what I wanted for the same exact price. I drove the 40 min to CG&P to buy it for the same price that AO had it. I'd rather spend the time and gas to go to a good place than to support AO. As another member on here described it, AO is like a strip club. It's great for looking and touching, but you never bring anything home.

I'm just funning ya bro but good on ya for supporting CG&P. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom