• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Adventure outdoors

Do they still that overly-pleasant receipt checker standing 5 feet from the register?

Yep. "Remember to make copies of your receipt, it's printed on thermal paper and it'll go all black in a matter of days. Without a receipt you won't have any way to prove the gun was yours if it's stolen, insurance, bs, blah blah blah". Thanks, for all of your advice champ, now I'd like to finally get out of this ****ing store.

no matter how much their cs improves, they will still be one of the shops tripling the prices on their current inventory at the very beginning of the craziness a couple of years ago...not saying they don't have the right to charge what they want, but I have the right to shop somewhere else...

no matter how much their cs improves, they will still be one of the shops tripling the prices on their current inventory at the very beginning of the craziness a couple of years ago...not saying they don't have the right to charge what they want, but I have the right to shop somewhere else...

That's the part with which I don't have an issue. They are in business to make money, and make sure that they are a viable business long term. That may have cost them a bit of business, but most people have pretty short term memories, especially when you're the biggest gun shop in town.
Their management had a responsibility to take action quickly to make sure they didn't lose money by selling goods for under market value. They don't owe their customer base special deals or cheaper than market prices.

win.jpg

They had several of the trade in G22's to pick through today. All were gen 3 and all had night sights.

Marked down to $299 from $429 until the 10th the guy said. Not sure about the rest of the store but the guy named John at the Glock counter was helpful and efficient.

The buffalo chicken wrap wasn't bad either.

Back
Top Bottom