• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aerial Target Engagement - Savannah, GA

KPETGBJJ

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Wanted to share this upcoming training course in Savannah, GA. There are some slots still open. Original location was in Florida, but recently changed to Savannah, GA. Due to the location change I will be attending. Took a CQB class with Greenline last year when we were at Shot Show.

Course Description:
This course is an open enrollment, walk on level course of instruction with flat range weapons handling and live fire evolutions (both ground and airborne) as well as basic aircraft (helicopter) familiarization and ground school training administered by ATTS for new “aircrew members” prior to ATE training missions. The newly trained aircrew members /ATE participants will, under the direct supervision of helicopter crew chiefs, pre-flight and conduct airborne ATE operations with multiple actual “live fire” aerial target engagement iterations over a variety of ground target courses.

Link to course

Due to the nature of this course, I do not have a substantial promo code. However, if interested in future courses in FL or GA, I do have a promo code if interested. If you do sign up, be sure to tell them Kyle from Executive Training Group sent you their way.

Recent YouTube Review:

Hope to see you out there!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    412 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom