• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ahh, living in the country. Folk need to quit coming north east

Born in East Ridge, Tennessee and lived in Ringgold, Ga till I was 18. Been living around Cobb Co. my adult life. I'll eventually move further north to Calhoun or somewhere similar eventually.
Ringgold GA was such a nice town till everyone from Chattanooga and California decided to move there.

Born in Carrollton in 1972. Moved to Savannah in 81. Lived in and around there until last year. Moved full time to my country place in Claxton. I'll stay here or nearby until I die, Lord willing

We sub out drilling and blasting. The big project I was referring to is strack grading, can’t remember the developers name though
Gotcha! I’d never work for Strack again. They took 98 days to pay me 20k one time , Never again .had to threaten to show to to big wig meeting that they were having my inside source told me about to get my check. They arent quite the company everyone thinks they are, they still call occasionally when other guys won’t come because they don’t pay them , tell them to kiss my a$$ everytime.

Back
Top Bottom