• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ahh, living in the country. Folk need to quit coming north east

Born in IL '88-91.
SC '91-98.
Then GA '98-now. I've been raised in the southern country small towns and boonies long enough to be accepted I think. Athens and Gainesville is about as populated as I can stand and Commerce is getting worse much like everywhere else. Atlanta and it's metro does not represent GA in my opinion.

I’m curious, How many folks on ODT are native Georgians? (I am - got the redneck to prove it)
Born and raised on Tybee Island, 50+ years in NE ATL hell, finally back on the coast.
SSI, where my grandmother was raised as an orphan in the early 1900’s.

West GA native here, moved around a little at various times but always back to Georgia. Built our home in the foothills, where we plan to stay, but the growth is so much more rapid than anticipated.

FYI Yankee is a tourist/opportunist. Damned Yankee is one that moves here and doesn't leave. A carpet bagging Damned Yankee M@#"*F@#$""* POS is one that brings their sh*tty politics with them.
You got that right. They move here because they say they like it here. Then they start wanting to change everything like it was where they came from. Need a wall on the Mason Dixon line

Back
Top Bottom