air rifle, 10 meter

passdaboolits

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
Had fellow member autoxer, come by shop this afternoon. He brought a nice air rifle with him we set up an expediant 10 meter range and commenced to have one helluva good time shooting. I have zero experiance with this but he has alot feom time spent in Germany. Heres the thought we had after relzing what a great time we had working on fundamental shooting skills indoors and cheap ammo?? Would othera share interest if we started an adult league???

Shot one in college competitively. Friggen AWESOME FUN rifles! No two ways about it.

Throw down the extra $$ for one that takes the c02 cartridges then go on EBAY and buy them in bulk.

I shoot about 500-1000 .177 pellets a week, and about 200 or more cb caps. Best way to keep sharp nowadays with the cost of ammo. If you ever get into competition shooting check out the pre charge pneumatic air guns, next level for sure.

this is what our rifle team was in high school and 4h. it is fun as anything. we all had the base feinwerkbaus and a girl on our team ended up with a super nice walther. was like a $4000 air rifle. yes thats right 4 with three zeros.

Geez. I thought my $350 Benjamin was expencive for an air rifle..

Been thinking about upgrading to a $600ish air rifle. What do yall air rifle experts think of a RWS 54 in .22?

I did this competitively as well.

It is fun-but requires a high level of precision.

-Hint- NEVER assume you are better at this than any girl. They are absolutely machines when it comes to this kind of stuff!

We were using an rws 48b diana and another german gun today im a pretty good with a rifle BUT autxer basicly shoots one lil ragged hole. He explained 10 ringvis size of a pellet ! woW!!! Well had so much fun i am now building a target for store and will set up a couple shoots and form a league here so if any intrrest let me know via pm were in cartersville.

We were using an rws 48b diana and another german gun today im a pretty good with a rifle BUT autxer basicly shoots one lil ragged hole. He explained 10 ringvis size of a pellet ! woW!!! Well had so much fun i am now building a target for store and will set up a couple shoots and form a league here so if any intrrest let me know via pm were in cartersville.

Guess you and I need to get together to build a few things. Ill try and stop by Monday if the stars all line up correctly.

Back
Top Bottom