AK Fans + Upgrades

I'm betting you have no actual experience firing AKs, let alone a C39V2. Youtube doesn't make up for experience. You're another snob with zero experience and no balls to back up that mouth.

Calm down tuefel pup.

Your rabid defense of the C39 is hilarious.

The V2s ain't much better. Had one in my shop a couple months ago that had about 6k rounds through it. The tail on the carrier was so peened over that it was completely misshapen. The C39 is garbage. Glad you had good luck with yours but they are a trash product.

Just cause every Ford Pinto didn't explode when rear ended, doesn't mean they are good cars

There are a handful of people on this board that have built or repaired hundreds of AKs. I am one of those people.

There are even fewer people on this board who have completely shot out a barrel on an AK. I am also one of those people.

Doesn't matter how much you like it...it's still a garbage production run of an AK.

I have run AKs in combat on 4 continents... so until you have that experience, your "classes" on a range really don't give you any expertise to judge what's a good AK or not....

Best AK is a WASR.
20191025_140402.jpg

FAKE News.

Galil =/= AK

LOL.

Was that your Golani that you did on Tricolor Desert? That was a sexy fAKe

Aw come on, it has an AKM bolt in it. That counts, right?

But yeah, the Golani was 6 color desert. I might have to paint my new ARM build to match that, unless I decide to go with wood furniture.

Any AK fans? What are your favorite upgrades?

Mine:
-Century Arms C39V2
-Midwest Industries Rail
-Sig Romeo 5
-Krinkov muzzle brake
-Tapco G2 double hook trigger
-Tapco Retainer Plate
-Tromix Charging Handle
-Upgraded bolt + carrier (free courtesy of Century Arms)
-Apex Bolt Hold Open Safety
-S.I. Enhanced castle nut
-M300 mini scout clone
-Magpul grip
-SBA3 brace

View attachment 2622513
I am a pretty big Tapco fan

Guess I'm here to anger the purists lol. I'll try to get some pics of my other aks later.

Attachments

• 20200417_155550.jpg
    20200417_155550.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200420_021846.jpg
    20200420_021846.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20200516_033055.jpg
    20200516_033055.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 41
I love when people talk down on someone else's firearms, yet have absolutely zero clue how well that firearm runs. One person may have issues with a particular gun while another doesn't. I know what my C39v2 can do, so your snobbery is uncalled for. I'm betting you've never actually owned a C39v2 or even shot one long enough to notice any issues.
C39s are trash. Your sample size of one and "wOrKs FoR mE" rifle may be a unicorn. I worked sales at a high volume range in my past life. C39V1 and 2s always came back for return or repair. We had a couple on the range that refused to work that got sent back and still didn't work after repair. The gun is trash, your vehement defense of it is laughable, and you act like a boot any time someone's criticizes it in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom