• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK/PSL Recoil Buffers

I guess I should have mentioned that about the psl. I hate the hold back feature anyway so I'm glad it gets rid of that.

sovietak47u used to be my super-hero before the post above. Now he's just my hero.

I like the bolt hold back feature because when I squeeze the trigger on an empty chamber, the muzzle doesn't jump 2-1/2 inches to the left (and down) when I flinch and show the crowd at the range what a [insert your own reference HERE] I am...

We have a couple of new PSL owners here so I thought I would try to post for their benefit...

sovietak47u used to be my super-hero before the post above. Now he's just my hero.

I like the bolt hold back feature because when I squeeze the trigger on an empty chamber, the muzzle doesn't jump 2-1/2 inches to the left (and down) when I flinch and show the crowd at the range what a [insert your own reference HERE] I am...

We have a couple of new PSL owners here so I thought I would try to post for their benefit...

:lol: dang. It just throws me off. I'm so use to all my aks not locking back. So basicly having one that does annoyed me. :lol:

Ok, so an update...

Went to Charlie Elliott today for a little range time.

The buffer I got from Amazon, after maybe 120 rounds is TOAST. I had to trim it to get the bolt hold back to work, but it is still in one piece, but cracked in multiple places. Pulled it out during the obligatory cleaning after shooting corrosive ammo tonight.

Shooting only Bulgarian/Russian Silver Tips...

Can't say that it made that much of a difference, anyway.

Ok, so an update...

Went to Charlie Elliott today for a little range time.

The buffer I got from Amazon, after maybe 120 rounds is TOAST. I had to trim it to get the bolt hold back to work, but it is still in one piece, but cracked in multiple places. Pulled it out during the obligatory cleaning after shooting corrosive ammo tonight.

Shooting only Bulgarian/Russian Silver Tips...

Can't say that it made that much of a difference, anyway.

Well, that is kinda suck... thinks for the update bro... and I've transferred superhero status from Soviet to you after this thread!

Back
Top Bottom