AK-v

Phydoux

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Violent pacifist
103   0
Reaction score
0CBA2EF7-98C1-4760-B65B-4DC7615F9FCB.jpeg just bought me one for my Christmas present. Watched several videos about it, seems like a super fun gun to shoot, and looks fun suppresed as well. I’m excited and if it’s everything I hope it is then won’t be needing my AR-9 anymore.

Does anyone here have one? and what’s your opinion on it? I’ll be running a ti-rant 45 on it.

I bought one about 3 months ago. 1000 rounds fired and no problems so far. Mags are priced great and scorpion owners are using the mags in their guns. I think it is one of the Best Buy’s in a military style pcc.

I love mine.
I have an ALG trigger to install in it.
I need the triangle brace or to dye my de brace Bakelite.
I ran it with a Wolfman and used a 9mm flash hider as a thread protector.
KIMG0622.jpg

I love mine.
I have an ALG trigger to install in it.
I need the triangle brace or to dye my de brace Bakelite.
I ran it with a Wolfman and used a 9mm flash hider as a thread protector.
View attachment 2389872

Thats the gen 4 roni right? In the older ones you could take it apart and then fit a longer barrel in there. With the new one and the captured charging handle, do you kniw if thats still possible?

I also was thinking about getting a Roni for a Glock. As I understand it there is confusion about Roni and the MCK versions or copies of Ronis. The Ronis are produced by YRS out of Israel only. The MCK are produced in the U.S. YRS has sent a letter to MCK demanding them to stop production. If you notice the real Ronis have a plastic safety lever that covers the trigger area. MCK does not. YRS announced that their next generation Roni will be shipping in January

I also was thinking about getting a Roni for a Glock. As I understand it there is confusion about Roni and the MCK versions or copies of Ronis. The Ronis are produced by YRS out of Israel only. The MCK are produced in the U.S. YRS has sent a letter to MCK demanding them to stop production. If you notice the real Ronis have a plastic safety lever that covers the trigger area. MCK does not. YRS announced that their next generation Roni will be shipping in January

I heard the opposite, that CAA were the legit makers

Back
Top Bottom