• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama woman missing after helping child she saw walking on a highway

If I read it correctly, the PoPo have some say in the money not being returned, since it's an "ongoing" investigation.

Does that mean they are holding out for tips (not the tip-cup type)? Or does it mean they get to use some of the money to pay for the extra man-hours spent said investigation?
I don't think the PoPo have any say....I just think that somebody got a phone call about what the optics were on CrimeStoppers refunding money while the case was still ongoing.

I don't think the PoPo have any say....I just think that somebody got a phone call about what the optics were on CrimeStoppers refunding money while the case was still ongoing.
Not arguing, but this is what I read on al.com:

"“This investigation is still ongoing, and accordingly, there is no basis to refund any contributions at this time. Furthermore, the Hoover Police Department has not requested for any donor contributions to be released or refunded,” the afternoon announcement stated."

I'm honestly asking, since I don't understand it either. You're probably correct re: optics.

If it's still on going, someone might report that they saw trump or bozo the balding red-head and claim the reward.

Maybe she was telling the truth... :confused2:

fdf605ca0045de0c9c3c684d3c73503af5a3507c-2892521.jpg

Back
Top Bottom