• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alabama woman missing after helping child she saw walking on a highway

She supposedly left her phone at the “scene of the crime” and I damn sho don’t believe she walked thru da woods to get back to da crib so somebody else was involved fo sho! Btw there’s no shortage of selfies and pics of her floating around so she mighty proud of her good looks. She got the attention she wanted so now just got to collect them Benjamin’s y’all! Hopefully she’ll be shamed to hell and back and that attention she wanted will backfire on her.

I’d like to know (or maybe not) where she was and what she was doing for those two days, and how she got home.
A friend of mine who is on facebook said that the scuttlebutt was that she was sleeping around on her boyfriend. All of this was made up so she'd have cover to go doink some other dude. :noidea:

She's a victim. Society molded her that way, not her fault. She's famous now and she'll ride that wave to the cushy end
Ehhh....I don't think so, man. I think she's done. Sooooo many people went all in. Search parties, local LE, FBI, USSS. She cost not only the state of Alabama but also the Federales a ton of money and man hours. I don't think anybody is going to forgive and forget on this. Even her own community is turning against her. She got fired from her job. I don't see her turning this one around.

Ehhh....I don't think so, man. I think she's done. Sooooo many people went all in. Search parties, local LE, FBI, USSS. She cost not only the state of Alabama but also the Federales a ton of money and man hours. I don't think anybody is going to forgive and forget on this. Even her own community is turning against her. She got fired from her job. I don't see her turning this one around.
Just wait. She'll be made the real victim before it's over. A black female in today's America, she always the victim

Depends on how the media chooses to spin it.

She definitely needs a short vacation, tho…..say, a 72 hour psych hold and eval?

I’m just waiting for her first TV appearance. Ya know, so we can hear her (latest) story.

Her first appearance will be on the View all the hens will be telling her she is a brave woman. Whoopie will be screaming racist white people are the cause while lickin' dat wap.

Back
Top Bottom