• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alert!!!! Scam alert!!!!

MIC

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Astroflash
133   0
Reaction score
DO NOT purchase anything from the-armory.com!!!!!
I purchased one case of ammo (282.24) and when balancing my checkbook saw that I was charged 282.24 PLUS another 828.24. I called and basically was told by Steve (beligerently) that there was NOTHING they could do because it was done at the warehouse!!!!! CALL BACK MONDAY!!!!!

Mistake??? I would like to think so, but with the attitude I encountered I'm not so sure.

Chris Bennett
404-838-8926

word of advise when ordering online....GET A PREPAID VISA OR MASTERCARD AND ONLYLOAD WHAT YOUR GOING TO SPEND TO AVOID BEING OVERCHARGED,EXTRACHARGED. NEVER GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY USING YOUR BANK DEBIT CARD.

To be a devils advocate, it appears by the sequence of the numbers, it was obviously a mistake. I know that doesnt help you for the weekend, but I would assume they will refund the error.
Good Luck

UPDATE: Just got a call from the Armory. They issued a credit to my card, but after being told there was nothing they could do I have to believe that my sharing this thread with them made the difference.
Thanks ODT!!!

NEVER GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY USING YOUR BANK DEBIT CARD.

We finally agree on something. I have been ordering online for a long time now...and this is my cardinal rule #1. I pay with a CC...not my debit card. If anything happens...I can dispute the charge on the credit card...and until the dispute is settled, I'm not really out anything. If something happens with my debit card...I might be dead-broke for a month while they straighten it out. No thanks.

Maybe someone on here saw this thread,called and cancelled an order?I`ve never used this business,and now I never will.I`ve been through this crap with other companies,and it`s a long-term effort,sometimes,to recover your money.

Back
Top Bottom