• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alexa, we need guns! (Threads merged)

Gun safe connected to the government spying device. What could possibly go wrong?

Homeowner: "Alexa, We need guns!"

Alexa: "I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."

753447_1.jpg

Gun safe connected to the government spying device. What could possibly go wrong?

Homeowner: "Alexa, We need guns!"

Alexa: "I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."

Exactly!!!!! Just like some of the hotels in Vegas, there is an Alexa in every room, and no one tells you upon check in, until you give a command and get a response in the room. Love the concept and craftsmanship of the furniture, but I hate Alexa's foundation.

I prefer a life with less technology.

Technology is how I make my living, however the most up to date tech in my home is from the 90’s before the spying began. Take it from someone who knows, if you were to read their small print in the wavers that you agree to you would think the Russians is Chinese had wrote it.

Technology is how I make my living, however the most up to date tech in my home is from the 90’s before the spying began. Take it from someone who knows, if you were to read their small print in the wavers that you agree to you would think the Russians is Chinese had wrote it.

My daughter thinks I'm weird because I keep hand ledgers instead of using a computer.

Back
Top Bottom