• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alexander's

I'm in a fix.
I could put both the .38/.357 and the .45LC to use!
The .357 would be better for deer, though not by much, but I don't have a .357 handgun setup to hunt with.
I have a .454 handgun setup to hunt with. They use to make this gun in .454, now it's a unicorn.
The .45LC may be as close as I ever get to the handgun, but still it's carry two different rounds or shoot .45LC out of the handgun.

Should buy one of each and figure it out later! :becky:
Problems, problems ......

It will be a few days before I can get up there and usually they are out of what I'm looking for. But as someone said I'll call before I go up. Just thought I'd share as they are some good buys.

I'm in a fix.
I could put both the .38/.357 and the .45LC to use!
The .357 would be better for deer, though not by much, but I don't have a .357 handgun setup to hunt with.
I have a .454 handgun setup to hunt with. They use to make this gun in .454, now it's a unicorn.
The .45LC may be as close as I ever get to the handgun, but still it's carry two different rounds or shoot .45LC out of the handgun.

Should buy one of each and figure it out later! :becky:
Yup, me too

Have never been up there, pass that area all the time on the Harley. They have some awesome prices on some of those listed
Yeah, I used to ride up there on bikes a lot, but sold my bike. I've been riding since I was 12 and feel the need to look at another before I retire in 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom