• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alexander's

This is the Alexanders in town in Blairsville.... Have driven by it many times....
Only been to the Alexanders Clothing Store going south from Young Harris....

Headed up to Young Harris Friday afternoon.... May have to make a stop in Blairsville....
Unless you have been on 19, Alexanders is 2 miles down hwy 19 then 5 miles from the sign on 19 on the left.

This is the Alexanders in town in Blairsville.... Have driven by it many times....

Headed up to Young Harris Friday afternoon.... May have to make a stop in Blairsville....

There's only one as DD said close to Track Rock area.

Wow, the one on Town Creek School Road.... Close to Track Rock.... Been in there.... Never been to the basement though.... Been missing something good.
Let me tell ya, The knife maker guild holds a seminar at Track Rock camp ground every year>>It is there for the whole weekend. With the craftsman that are there that I know. You will have a great weekend for both you and the kids.

I live in Blue Ridge near Alexanders store, go there frequently. Employees are good, facilities suck. Not near large enough. Too many people in the sporting goods dept. elbow to elbow most of the time. Therefore almost impossible to get waited on and purchase anything. Other than that, they are the real deal with great prices and in stock.

I live in Blue Ridge near Alexanders store, go there frequently. Employees are good, facilities suck. Not near large enough. Too many people in the sporting goods dept. elbow to elbow most of the time. Therefore almost impossible to get waited on and purchase anything. Other than that, they are the real deal with great prices and in stock.
Sounds like a CF

Back
Top Bottom