• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ALG Defense ACT trigger group

I have had two including one currently and plan on buying more because I think they are good triggers for the money, however, the first one I had started out feeling great but after only a couple hundred rounds began to feel heavier with some creep and grit. Not sure if it was a coating defect or what but so far so good on the current one. I like that they are including a lighter hammer spring now as well.

Got one in my sbr but I can't tell much difference between it and my factory Colt trigger though

^ This has been my experience. If you have a bad factory trigger, it'll be an improvement. If you have a good factory trigger, you won't see much difference.

Lots of good deals should be popping up over the next week. And if you don't mind 2 stage, I think the Larue MBT "wait price" is one of the best deals going.

both it and the QMS are very nice for the money.. adjust sear engagement a bit, add JP springs, and you have a Very nice trigger..

I put one in my Bushmaster and it improved the trigger and groups considerbally, just used the enclosed/included trigger spring (comes with 2 of different weights), nothing extra to buy.
I don't hunt nor shoot competition with my AR, its totally a defense weapon so had no interest in buying a more expensive trigger.
works great for me.

Back
Top Bottom