• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

Well I mean if that hurt then the saying about “a hit dog howls” comes to mind. I’m just saying that the left forces their politically correct bs on everyone and the right pushes their patriotically correct mindset on everyone…yet both sides usually fail to live up to their own expectations of how they expect others to act. You mention “clowns in the NFL actively eroding our rights”…who and how so? For every kneeling, bellyaching, crybaby NFLer there’s 20 men standing around him with hand over heart and feeling blessed by being an American. For every Colin Kaepernick deserving scorn there’s a Pat Tillman deserving respect. Can I not support the players who love their country and are proudly American because they’re on the same field as the turds?Meanwhile I don’t see any evidence that the NFL is eroding my rights anymore than movies, TV, books, magazines, the news, virtually all of social media etc…have you given all those things up too? Sure the NFL engages in some woke bs but what business hasn’t caved to 50% of their customer base. Chick Fil A? Black Rifle Coffee? Springfield Armory? We could go on but even right wing based business follow the money. If you’re going to boycott everyone that can’t pass your purity test, you’re gonna find there’s nothing left to do and nowhere left to go. You win hearts and minds and sway opinions by engaging and being an example…not taking your ball and going home because the game isn’t going your way.
You win by taking your money and going home, rather than continuing to feed the beast that wants to eat you. Just because YOU don't see how the NFL is actively pushing to erode rights, doesn't mean they aren't, and even if they aren't as bad as some other entities, doesn't mean they aren't bad. What's a good amount of poison to consume?

And no, I don't actively support any anti-gun entities where possible. Quit watching Hollywood crap, quit buying levis and patagonia. Won't go to businesses that don't honor my 2A rights. I have plenty of outlets for entertainment without cutting off my nose.

Well I mean if that hurt then the saying about “a hit dog howls” comes to mind. I’m just saying that the left forces their politically correct bs on everyone and the right pushes their patriotically correct mindset on everyone…yet both sides usually fail to live up to their own expectations of how they expect others to act. You mention “clowns in the NFL actively eroding our rights”…who and how so? For every kneeling, bellyaching, crybaby NFLer there’s 20 men standing around him with hand over heart and feeling blessed by being an American. For every Colin Kaepernick deserving scorn there’s a Pat Tillman deserving respect. Can I not support the players who love their country and are proudly American because they’re on the same field as the turds?Meanwhile I don’t see any evidence that the NFL is eroding my rights anymore than movies, TV, books, magazines, the news, virtually all of social media etc…have you given all those things up too? Sure the NFL engages in some woke bs but what business hasn’t caved to 50% of their customer base. Chick Fil A? Black Rifle Coffee? Springfield Armory? We could go on but even right wing based business follow the money. If you’re going to boycott everyone that can’t pass your purity test, you’re gonna find there’s nothing left to do and nowhere left to go. You win hearts and minds and sway opinions by engaging and being an example…not taking your ball and going home because the game isn’t going your way.
You can be strategic though

Budlight comes to mind

F*** em

For me, professional football is just entertainment. I don’t bet on it, I just watch it. Actually went to my first live NFL game in Charlotte on Christmas Eve. I enjoyed it, my wife enjoyed it and my son was losing his mind, he was so happy.

See, the issue is y’all seem to attach conspiracy to all forms of entertainment. And then you wonder why you’re miserable. Taking the joy out of anything that that entertains you is…..miserable.
Thank you. I got flamed for not caring who the guy who plays Reacher is voting for.

I said “ if I judged my television viewing habits on the political affiliation of the actor, then I’d have a picture or north koreas skyline over my fireplace.”

Thank you. I got flamed for not caring who the guy who plays Reacher is voting for.

I said “ if I judged my television viewing habits on the political affiliation of the actor, then I’d have a picture or north koreas skyline over my fireplace.”
No single raindrop feels responsible for a flood.

No raindrop feels responsible for a flood, right?
I don’t really care what a raindrop feels. But if you want to blame my love of the Steelers for the downfall of our country, then by all means please do.

The fun part is, I might actually care MORE about who Reachers voting for than I care about your opinion. I’m not sure… I’ve never given much thought to either. Too busy having fun watching football and Reacher.

I don’t really care what a raindrop feels. But if you want to blame my love of the Steelers for the downfall of our country, then by all means please do.

The fun part is, I might actually care MORE about who Reachers voting for than I care about your opinion. I’m not sure… I’ve never given much thought to either. Too busy having fun watching football and Reacher.
Noted.

You can be strategic though

Budlight comes to mind

F*** em
47F8BC11-7288-49AC-A25C-E4285446DA59.jpeg

Most of what you say is correct!!!
Sometimes we/Me get caught in the moment, and don't take in the whole picture...
That said...I still have never been a BIG fan of the NFL, so the bad crap that goes on typically sticks at me more than the good stuff....
I just do not care to watch the NFL...that doesn't mean I need to put it down....I'm the first to say do what you choose, as long as it doesn't hurt others!!!
Ya'll have fun watching!!!

Back
Top Bottom