• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

This year I took a different approach. Didn't watch pregame, didn't watch halftime, didn't watch much of the post game..

Bottom line, I tuned out politics and celeb hype, took a piss when they weren't playing, and found the game much more enjoyable that way.
We changed channels late to see if it was over, watched the overtime. Already forgot who won.

c23cefd1-25ee-4933-bbff-9b9bdc404e9a.jpeg

With no Humans playin sports, there is no reason for you to bitc....

Is this what you want?

Jus cause you didn't play football growin up?

Speaking of which, I have grown tired of the bread and circuses on TV. I believe much of it is fixed. When there are potentially billions of dollars at stake, it will never be 100% legit.

That’s why I turned my attention to youth, middle and high school sports. They are far more exciting to me. Plus I get to enjoy them during the week and on weekends.

I’ve even coached football the past 2 years. It’s more fun coaching and watching my son than it ever was for me when I played. Same thing with hunting and fishing.

Expert professional choreography?

Put down the pipe guys. Yall have all convinced yourselfs that everything in this world is planned by the government who cant even plan out a simple budget or wtf they are gonna do 6 months from now. But somehow they manage to orchestrate over 1000 people playing a game to follow some mythical script with absolute secrecy and NEVER leak it for very little gain? Come on now, loosen the tin foil because its affecting circulation.

Put down the pipe guys. Yall have all convinced yourselfs that everything in this world is planned by the government who cant even plan out a simple budget or wtf they are gonna do 6 months from now. But somehow they manage to orchestrate over 1000 people playing a game to follow some mythical script with absolute secrecy and NEVER leak it for very little gain? Come on now, loosen the tin foil because its affecting circulation.
Not our incompetent government.
The efficiently run money generating NFL.

Back
Top Bottom