• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

I don't think it's "fixed" as in predetermined outcomes because that would just require a massively coordinated effort considering it's pure size and scope.
I do believe that the NFL/TV syndicate likes to nudge things in the general direction that they want them to go.
A few questionable calls here and a few blown calls there can completely change the course and tempo of a game.
So no I don't think the games are predetermined...except for the Falcons throwing the superbowl. That one was too obvious to hide.

I don't think it's "fixed" as in predetermined outcomes because that would just require a massively coordinated effort considering it's pure size and scope.
I do believe that the NFL/TV syndicate likes to nudge things in the general direction that they want them to go.
A few questionable calls here and a few blown calls there can completely change the course and tempo of a game.
So no I don't think the games are predetermined...except for the Falcons throwing the superbowl. That one was too oblivious to hide.
There's no reason to rig it. It's a propaganda platform where winners are those pushing agendas and losers are the US Constitution and the American people.

There's a significant difference between being "triggered" and responding irrationally, than by understanding the NFL and associated entertainers are using their platform to undermine gun rights and therefore, not supporting them. No?

View attachment 6874934
And yet you're probably going to vote for a guy this year that would put you in Jail for 10 years for owning a piece of plastic that goes back and forth.

And yet you're probably going to vote for a guy this year that would put you in Jail for 10 years for owning a price of plastic that goes back and forth.
I'll vote for the creature that most closely aligns with my views. After candidates are selected, it's the most logical decision there is. If I have philosophical differences, the time to expend energy to get a better candidate on the ballot is prior to the general election. What's a better option? Voting for the even MORE anti-gun candidate? Not voting and handing a vote to the worst of the two? There's a time for strategy, and the voting booth is one of them. I'll never be able to vote for a candidate that aligns with me on every issue, especially my VERY black and white view of the 2A, but I'll use the options at my disposal to do the best I can. That includes voting. Apathy and cynicism won't win the war, or keep the wolves at bay.

Back
Top Bottom