• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Allsouth Automotive ! $50 per hour labor rate for ODT members !

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Allsouth is awesome as iv stated in other threads. Normally Im hesitant to recommend any business to friends and colleagues as Im always worried if the business screws up, then someones mad at me. I recommended them to a coworker though and she hugged me the next time i saw her because Allsouth did a better job than the dealership, for cheaper, and much faster. My car is a POS but it runs great and is paid off. Jrolin and his crew treat it the same as all the nice cars they get in there. I plan soon to go back with some regular service stuff and a windshield replacement for my fiancee's car ( $140 cheaper than the cheapest person I found around here). Also, they have the best waiting area out of anywhere iv been.

BTW Allsouth is awesome as iv stated in other threads. Normally Im hesitant to recommend any business to friends and colleagues as Im always worried if the business screws up, then someones mad at me. I recommended them to a coworker though and she hugged me the next time i saw her because Allsouth did a better job than the dealership, for cheaper, and much faster. My car is a POS but it runs great and is paid off. Jrolin and his crew treat it the same as all the nice cars they get in there. I plan soon to go back with some regular service stuff and a windshield replacement for my fiancee's car ( $140 cheaper than the cheapest person I found around here). Also, they have the best waiting area out of anywhere iv been.

JRolin (Allsouth Automotive) is awesome! Hooked me up today w/ a lift kit for a great price!

Thanks Jeremy.

Thanks for the kind words.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Sounds like you are doing it up right there in Bufffford.... As an ex-tech it's good to see a honest , dependable and affordable shop. Wish I wasn't in Marietta...but I will recommend y'all to anybody out that side of the hood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom