• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Allsouth Automotive ! $50 per hour labor rate for ODT members !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it on your website, but do you do exhaust work? Just looking at having someone weld muffler eliminators on a 94 vette.

We can handle basic exhaust work. If it requires extensive bending, I will have to refer you to one of two reputable shops in my area.

Welding in muffler delete pipes is not a problem.

$60 per muffler delete pipe, installed. I should have some bulk pipe laying around that we can use.

We can handle basic exhaust work. If it requires extensive bending, I will have to refer you to one of two reputable shops in my area.

Welding in muffler delete pipes is not a problem.

$60 per muffler delete pipe, installed. I should have some bulk pipe laying around that we can use.

Thanks. I just need to find LT1 exhaust tips to keep the original look.

It's worth the drive. Allsouth has great guys there.

Another thumbs-up for Jeremy and his team at AllSouth! They did some great work on our 'vette saving me a several hundred bucks from the dealership rip-off artists and have helped keep our aging family minivan running reliably without dumping a ton of cash in unnecessary spending the dealership tries to upsell you on.

You'll probably find "low-rent" commodity stuff like oil changes a little less elsewhere if that's all you need, but I've been very happy with their integrity and service for our vehicles and highly recommend them!

Thanks for the good words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom