Almost Free 8mm Mauser Brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacMan

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
75   0
Reaction score
Since it appears that the next reloading meeting isn't happening anytime soon, I would like to give away some of the stuff I was going to take to the meeting...

First up, I have about 3.5 pounds of 8mm Mauser brass with mixed headstamps. It looks like there was some attempt to polish it up at one point in time and some have been deprimed. Overall, they look like they are in fairly good condition.

As I said earlier, I am giving it away but here is the catch:
- You must NEED it! I don't want to give this to someone who is going to sell it. I am trying to give to people who are actually reloading 8mm Mauser
- You need to be a supporter of the forum (we are using it after all)
- You need to pay for postage. I ship Priority Mail (tracking) - 4lb package from 30004

2013-04-08 22.20.52 HDR.jpg

I hope this doesn't offend anyone that it is being posted here since I am not really selling or trading anything!

I could sooo use this!! After my month at Ft.McCoy, I'll have spare change to get one of these...M76.jpg I have about 60 rounds for it all ready, but would really like to find a custom load the M76 likes. I can meet you or if shipping is easier for you I can do either!

I could sooo use this!! After my month at Ft.McCoy, I'll have spare change to get one of these...View attachment 180481 I have about 60 rounds for it all ready, but would really like to find a custom load the M76 likes. I can meet you or if shipping is easier for you I can do either!

I had one of those. Fun gun.

I would prefer to ship but if you can meet me in Alpharetta, that would be fine too.
Send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom