• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

almost landed a 12-15" brook trout...

enginegeek21

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
I decided to go fishing in my creek after the rainstorm we had last night, feeling confident that i would get one... i got on, but my hook snapped into 2 peices and the fish fell into the water, just 2 feet from land... Boy am i pissed/depressed. Not only was it going to be my PB trout of 2018, but it would've made my day better. i'm also scared that the fish in going to die from the hook being in its lip... it was a roostertail lure that i just asked about yesterday... Anyway, there are still plenty more fish in the creek, so i think ill be ok!!!

I decided to go fishing in my creek after the rainstorm we had last night, feeling confident that i would get one... i got on, but my hook snapped into 2 peices and the fish fell into the water, just 2 feet from land... Boy am i pissed/depressed. Not only was it going to be my PB trout of 2018, but it would've made my day better. i'm also scared that the fish in going to die from the hook being in its lip... it was a roostertail lure that i just asked about yesterday... Anyway, there are still plenty more fish in the creek, so i think ill be ok!!!

The actual hook broke? Or the lure came apart at the seam where you stopped the printer to insert the hook?(I’m just assuming that’s the route you took when making it)

The actual hook broke? Or the lure came apart at the seam where you stopped the printer to insert the hook?(I’m just assuming that’s the route you took when making it)
It was a real roostertail lure, it came apart

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It was a real roostertail lure, it came apart

Oh gotcha, I read your 3D printer post yesterday and thought you were talking about that. I probably should have googled what a rooster tail is before replying because it looks nothing like what you were showing in the printer post, my bad

Oh gotcha, I read your 3D printer post yesterday and thought you were talking about that. I probably should have googled what a rooster tail is before replying because it looks nothing like what you were showing in the printer post, my bad
Np

Back
Top Bottom