• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alright Knife nuts. Need advice.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_06_e87b39ac19fb8879296dae8535aca059.jpg

There ya go, Beergod,

Thanks bro. You da man. These are the ones I picked up today that BW posted for me. Can't wait to try them.

Last edited:
They a set with para cord and a set with a drop point blade in black.

Got both SOG sets that Wal-Mart has (one for Christmas and one the other day). Looking forward to cooler weather to try my hand at it. Threw some when I was 13 & 14; just want to give it shot now that I'm old.

Got both SOG sets that Wal-Mart has (one for Christmas and one the other day). Looking forward to cooler weather to try my hand at it. Threw some when I was 13 & 14; just want to give it shot now that I'm old.

Thanks for the info. You are never to old to learn or remember. What was I saying? Hahaha

I like the Cold Steel Tru Flight, but also picked up an old Kudeman off ebay for cheap that's probably my favorite. Got a few cheapies too- they developed a bit of a curve after lots of misses.

The best one to learn with is some old one my Granddad bought me when I was a kit- it's a six pointed knife (sounds weird I know). It's got a pointed end, a point at each side of the hilt, and three around the pommel. Best thing is it will stick regardless. You can learn where you need to stand relative to the target based on how it sticks. You'll know where you are in the knife rotation and back up or move forward as needed.

The best advice I had is to not try and throw hard- the knife will sink just fine. And lock your wrist and just bend at the elbow- think the Tomahawk Chop.

Back
Top Bottom