• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aluminum Action Enhancement Trigger Kit for M&P 2.0

billieco

Default rank 5000+ posts
GEARCRAFT HOLSTERS
587   1
Reaction score
So I got an M&P 2.0 5" FDE and love it. Great improvement over the original 1.0 gun in my opinion.
I decided to keep it and do some upgrades even though the trigger is better than the original M&P trigger was I still wanted more. So I ordered the kit from APEX Tactical Specialties. Pretty straight forward installation.
I just wanted to let everyone know that it is a great improvement!
Aluminum Trigger with Glock style safety instead of the 2 piece M&P style. Lighter pull and better,shorter,audible reset.
Looks better too.
Apex part # 100-179
20170315_203649.jpg

Thanks for the information I just bought a M&P 2.0 and was wanting to put the APEX trigger kit in it but didn't know what to get or if it was worth it. Also saw some springs for duty carry and a new sear block i think it was.

Next thing I need for it is one of your holsters.

Thanks for the information I just bought a M&P 2.0 and was wanting to put the APEX trigger kit in it but didn't know what to get or if it was worth it. Also saw some springs for duty carry and a new sear block i think it was.

Next thing I need for it is one of your holsters.
If you want change the sear use the 45 shield sear

So I got an M&P 2.0 5" FDE and love it. Great improvement over the original 1.0 gun in my opinion.
I decided to keep it and do some upgrades even though the trigger is better than the original M&P trigger was I still wanted more. So I ordered the kit from APEX Tactical Specialties. Pretty straight forward installation.
I just wanted to let everyone know that it is a great improvement!
Aluminum Trigger with Glock style safety instead of the 2 piece M&P style. Lighter pull and better,shorter,audible reset.
Looks better too.
Apex part # 100-179
View attachment 1100239
Did you install the forward set sear or just the trigger shoe?

I shot a progressive pistol class with this gun a couple of weekends ago. 1000 rounds over 6 hours. I think the trigger setup is amazing! I love it and have no regrets. Well worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom