Always have your eye pro on!!!

This shows one reason I might be leary of loaded chamber indicators ( or really, just a set striker position).

Check out middle picture. Backplate has hole to allow striker to "indicate" setting.

girsan2.jpg

Still wonder if there was an "ammo" issue?

This shows one reason I might be leary of loaded chamber indicators ( or really, just a set striker position).

Check out middle picture. Backplate has hole to allow striker to "indicate" setting.

View attachment 3174955

Still wonder if there was an "ammo" issue?
Well at the pressure that pin will come out of there it doesn’t matter if that plastic backplate it’s seal or not, it’s going to hurt you!!

I never do. Start at 10% under max and will take it to max, but test the "work ups" first. If any sign of over pressure (and it comes on fast), won't go there. There is a reason why manuals are published.

I am wondering if those pistols are rated for +P+?
Yep I only load at what the manual says is the low side.. seems good enough for me

If the left was smart (good thing they aren't) they would buy up all the ammo companies just to sabotage our ammo and gun powder. We'd never shoot again.

At first I was wondering, "what the heck kind of medical device is that sticking out of his eye?" Then, "WHOA, that's the daggum firing pin assembly!!!" Geez. I hope the guy keeps that eye and is okay. Yea, definitely wear some eye protection.

Back
Top Bottom