• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

am i rich?

it's not for eatin, it's just for lookin through.
outlaw-josey-wales.png

i've probably still got some i paid too much for the last time it got scarce. i've got an ammo can full of .22 that came in a trade 2 or 3 years ago that the guy vacuum sealed. i don't even know what all is in there and i'm not sure where it is. i'm looking at 400 rounds of mini mags that have been sitting on my desk for 4 or 5 years and have no idea what's in my safe or in my trucks. unless i get to the point that i have to eat squirrel i've probably got a lifetime supply even with shooting a few out to my dogs now and then. i've also got a bunch of .22 short and some subsonic (wish i had more because that's what my go to squirrel rifle is sighted for).
I really don't know what I paid for most of the ammo I have. I haven't bought any lately because of the prices. However, I did remember one purchase I made a couple of years back from a odter. It was remington .22 golden bullets. 4.00 a hundred. But I had to buy 2500. Still have alot left.

This discussion reminds me of the gas station scene in The Postman, when Kevin Costner discovers several dozen packs of cigarettes in the back of a vending machine.

"I'm rich!"

Back
Top Bottom