• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Am I the only one that things this is odd? Sounds like racial cover up to me...

It also said three of the arrested were wearing red clothes...must have been their pants. Black,white and two blue shirts. It's a bull**** cover up because they know white man won't make a stir about it.

The media does what it can to agitate and anger blacks with stories of hate crimes and rscism but try to make whites think any offenses on us are simple crime. This story is bs, I'm not buying the guy was crip.

Yes you can be white and be in the gangs, and yes gang bangers that don't die off get older.
Hell we arrest 50-70 year old meth dealers.

A 37 year old gang banger with only a dui on his record? Come on man. Most gang bangers have a several page long rap sheet before they can even legally drink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pjdXTKbMyI

Watch this. He was with a black girl at the gas station. My guess. The "perps" didn't like that. That would be a hate crime to me. I want to see the film from the gas station camera.

Yeah I read that somewhere too. That'd be my guess as well. I bet they offer the perps a sweet plea bargain deal so they won't have to take it to trial and have the video get out. It sickens me to no end that the AJC would fabricate a story and try to place blame upon an innocent victim in this situation.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go ahead and give this a bump since this news was overshadowed by the Zimmerman verdict a few hours after I posted it. Anybody else have any thoughts? It's one thing for a racially motivated attack on a white person to occur and the news to not report it, but it's quite another for them to completely fabricate a story in order to hide the racial aspect of it.

Oh, this stinks to high heaven! Complete BS fabrication!!! NOTHING adds up in that story! That isn't investigation, that's white-washing the truth. It's sickening.

Anyone with an IQ higher than a houseplant can see through that utter BS!

Back
Top Bottom