• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Am I the only one?!

sambo77

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
141   0
Reaction score
That's ready to get on some turkeys? Don't get me wrong I love deer hunting and getting on a good buck but there is something about hearing a bird pitch down and gobble at sunrise that gets your blood flowing. I got some new calls today from @somereliefplease and I cant wait to get out and use them. Got permission to hunt 200 acres that hasn't been turkey hunted in 25+ years and is covered up with them year round. I've been messing with these calls all evening and the wanting is getting worse. I hope I ain't the only one ready for spring.

Dang you are blessed
the property is owned by my cousin's grandfather, who is also a member of my lodge, I initially inquired about leasing a separate property from him just to turkey hunt and he said keep your money and come hunt the farm just help out. I owe him big time for it.

That's awesome. I've never been Turkey hunting but have been watching YouTube videos of it for the last few days. The property that I deer hunt on doesn't have any signs of turkeys and I haven't seen any in years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm ready for spring but only so I can get back to camping and trout fishing in the mountains. We have turkeys on our property, but I have almost zero interest in hunting them. I've been turkey hunting about 4 times and it just isnt fun to me.

That's awesome. I've never been Turkey hunting but have been watching YouTube videos of it for the last few days. The property that I deer hunt on doesn't have any signs of turkeys and I haven't seen any in years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Go there in spring to make sure,I had a piece leased in Wilkinson county never seen a sign of a turkey in the fall,took my daughter there to shoot in spring turkeys were gobbling everywhere.turned out my best place for my turkeys.

Back
Top Bottom