Amazon has jumped ship.(Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ving-gun-products-from-store-worse-than-ebay/
Amazon has begun automatically notifying some Amazon vendors that if they do not remove certain gun-related products from their Amazon listings they will be banned from selling on Amazon.com. Below is the text of an email sent to a gun accessories maker. I have replaced the list of products sold by the manufacturer with an X to protect their identity. The list includes common accessories that are allowed on even EBay.com, accessories that are non-essential parts and accessories that are (to the best of my knowledge) not restricted or banned anywhere in the USA.

To add insult to injury, Amazon had sales staff at SHOT Show looking for new vendors. The same manufacturer whose products are now banned met with two Amazon Vendor Managers at SHOT Show last month. Want proof? Below are their business cards (I have blacked out their names, again to protect the manufacturer) …

This was posted on TheFirearmblog.com it is very vague and many items appear to still be on Amazon, so hold your horses everyone.

Looks to be untrue, I'm going to lock it since I like to use Amazon and don't want to spread false info.

Last edited:
I guess there's no reason to keep my Amazon Prime membership now. Not that they'll care pr even read it but I'll pen an email to the CEO explaining why.

Until I actually see stuff missing, this means nothing to me. I have heard a hundred times how different stores aren't selling ammo/guns any longer, and they still are.

Until I actually see stuff missing, this means nothing to me. I have heard a hundred times how different stores aren't selling ammo/guns any longer, and they still are.

Yea I just looked on Amazon and it seems that this may be an anomaly. I suppose time will tell, I buy a ton of gun stuff through amazon and it would be a huge financial loss for them to give up the gun market.

i have ordered several gun related items in the past few weeks so will see how it goes on this , untill i see proff of this one i wont be bashing them since they have still been carrying and shipping some items that i ordered

Are the shooting sports illegal? I guess I'm not following the intentions of these companies. I wonder if I could buy a ski mask on amazon.

I love our Amazon prime membership. Have some cleaning supplies (bore squeegee) on the way now. Recently bought an H2 buffer from 'em, too.

They also replaced, not repaired, but REPLACED my wife's Kindle Fire even though it was out of warranty.

I'll withhold judgement until I see for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom