• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Amazon prime day

If you do FireTV check out their "Recast" DVR. It's half price right now $129.

That and a decent HD antenna will give you full DVR and live TV capability for over-the-air HD stations. Any recordings or live TV show up in a "DVR" menu you will see on any Fire TV device on your network.

I had been running TiVo for HDTV, but there's no yearly fees with the Recast, and it slots right in to an existing Fire TV setup, where TiVo is it's whole separate thing.

I just went in and grabbed a few things that I knew I needed or was going to buy anyway. Saved a few shekels. Like the odt amazon doesn’t have as many deals these days as have had in the past.. I think Bexos is paying his ex ole lady with proceeds from prime day so deals are few and far between

Isn’t that divorce disgusting?

Some stupid whore becomes the richest woman in world history simply by virtue of playing “hide the salami” with some creepy bald dude who thinks he’s some kind of Android from outside the solar system....

Divorce law is just disgusting

To be fair... she was with him when the Amazon web site looked like this, back in the 90s... You could say she earned her half over the last few decades...

screen-shot-2016-07-18-at-10-05-33-am.png

To be fair... she was with him when the Amazon web site looked like this, back in the 90s... You could say she earned her half over the last few decades...

screen-shot-2016-07-18-at-10-05-33-am.png

I guess......

Maybe she really was the genius behind the company......

But my money is on creepy android guy being the smart one.

I guess it's not the most unfair situation ever. I've seen much worse.

Back
Top Bottom