• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

American Eagle Ammo Rebate

BH-ATL

Wolf Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
In early January I bought ammo that was eligible for rebates which made the price very attractive. I applied for the rebate online and soon got notification that it was accepted. What was supposed to be a 4 week payoff after notification was entering its 12th week. I called Vista Outdoors and both magically appeared a week later. They said they were running behind.

Anyway -- check status here. Processing doesn't mean anything except they have it. All mine show processing and I have them.

https://promotions.vistaoutdoor.com/EN/US/Home/Lookup

If it has been 12 weeks call

When will I receive my reward?
Please allow 10-12 weeks from the date you completed the reward request form, for your reward to ship.
For status of submission at anytime, use Status Lookup.
Additional questions, call 1-800-998-8758, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CT Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00PM Saturday and Closed on Sunday (Holidays excluded). Have your purchase information ready.

In early January I bought ammo that was eligible for rebates which made the price very attractive. I applied for the rebate online and soon got notification that it was accepted. What was supposed to be a 4 week payoff after notification was entering its 12th week. I called Vista Outdoors and both magically appeared a week later. They said they were running behind.

Anyway -- check status here. Processing doesn't mean anything except they have it. All mine show processing and I have them.

Please allow 10-12 weeks from the date you completed the reward request form, for your reward to ship.
Additional questions, call 1-800-998-8758, 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CT Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00PM Saturday and Closed on Sunday (Holidays excluded). Have your purchase information ready.
Thank you for sharing and I'm glad you got your cash

I handle rebates like NFA stamps. I submit and forget. I'm sure they've gotten a ton of submissions for rebates, of course they should have expected as such.

I absolutely HATE rebates with a passion.

Bought some CCI .22's and did the deal but will treat it like found money when it eventually gets here...

I just got my $40 visa card for my two $20 rebates.

Thought I'd never get it too.

I submitted 7 different rebates on 2 different promotions, only 4 of which show qualified. Yet to receive any rebates in the mail though. I don't count on getting rebates when I purchase things anyway.

Half the reason I never depend on a Rebate on anything. If the price wont convince me to buy it, the rebate wont either. On the ammo, WHO is Vista Outdoors and are you sure you want them knowing who you are, where you are, and exactly how much ammo you bought, in what caliber, and when? Just food for thought....

Back
Top Bottom