• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

American Guns ---- Cancelled!!

It wasn't cancelled because of the shootings. It was cancelled long before. Just didn't get the ratings.

The network did not say, however, whether the decision not to produce any more episodes of the successful show (season two premiere ratings were up 50 percent over season one) was directly linked to the shooting deaths of 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., last week-a tragedy that has once again brought gun violence and gun control to the forefront of the national conversation.

The network did not say, however, whether the decision not to produce any more episodes of the successful show (season two premiere ratings were up 50 percent over season one) was directly linked to the shooting deaths of 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., last week-a tragedy that has once again brought gun violence and gun control to the forefront of the national conversation.

I read something about the show being cancelled over two weeks ago. Before the shootings. Will from Sons actually made a statement that I can no longer find saying they (Discovery) has been talking for months about cancelling American Guns. It had more to do with the Owner is a dick, Paige was off the show, his son was in Italy so there was only the Owner and his wife left. I will see if I can find the link but it seems to have all been replaced by the lies about it being pulled due to the shootings. Use some common sense though. If it were the case then they would have pulled Sons too. Yet Will Hayden said they are still filming as usual, in the same interview.

Back
Top Bottom