• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

American Guns ---- Cancelled!!

now hopefully family guns,did everyone know they make those automatic weapons inop so their just for display,i emailed them & basically told them that was terrible,i have not watched that show since i found this out.

I'm going to miss the show, nonetheless.

It had guns and chicks and what else had that to offer on regular ol' tv?

We can all appreciate this still...

www.everydaynodaysoff.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_08_Sons_Of_Guns_Stephanie_Hayden_Derp.jpg

I read something about the show being cancelled over two weeks ago. Before the shootings. Will from Sons actually made a statement that I can no longer find saying they (Discovery) has been talking for months about cancelling American Guns. It had more to do with the Owner is a dick, Paige was off the show, his son was in Italy so there was only the Owner and his wife left. I will see if I can find the link but it seems to have all been replaced by the lies about it being pulled due to the shootings. Use some common sense though. If it were the case then they would have pulled Sons too. Yet Will Hayden said they are still filming as usual, in the same interview.

I don't disagree with you, just going off of the information that the OP posted. I didn't like the show or the longneck tribe women on it. More than anything, I couldn't stand the lard *** "gunsmith" that couldn't see his feet!

Back
Top Bottom