• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

American Heritage Gun Range review

Yeah, after my visit there today, I could certainly believe that... :)

:nod:

Unless we missed an isle somehow there were no good deals to be found at Gander Mountain...I have to say, I wanted to stop by American Heritage to see first hand what everyone is talking about. I really didn't see it. The prices were high no doubt, but the staff was nice and their range was really nice. We were asking the range master a few questions and he handed us some earmuffs and took us into the range and showed us the facility. It was very high tech and had nice storage and shelving for all of your gear....All that being said, I still won't spend a penny there just because they are associated with On The Square, and I just can't support that.

:nod:

..All that being said, I still won't spend a penny there just because they are associated with On The Square, and I just can't support that.
they ARE on the square. Its closed on the actual square and the sign on the door on the square says we have moved....to the hwy 42 address of american heritage. There is NO difference.

They are ridiculous. When folks stop going there someone decent can get it for a discount and reopen it I hope.

If that happens(which I hope it will) I would not hesitate to go there. The range is very nice, and the ventilation system is great...It was dead in there today. Nobody using either range and while we were there there was only one customer that walked through the door.

they ARE on the square. Its closed on the actual square and the sign on the door on the square says we have moved....to the hwy 42 address of american heritage. There is NO difference.

That's what I was implying. Same company, different name and a few more investors.

If that happens(which I hope it will) I would not hesitate to go there. The range is very nice, and the ventilation system is great...It was dead in there today. Nobody using either range and while we were there there was only one customer that walked through the door.
When you are here one of us henry co guys just need to head you out to the country to shoot some Safebuilder steel. Much better ventilation.

When you are here one of us henry co guys just need to head you out to the country to shoot some Safebuilder steel. Much better ventilation.

We shot at Army/Navy in Stockbridge today, but I do have a couple pounds of tannerite that I need to shoot up though. If you have a place to shoot outside I'd love to tag along and shoot some steel and some tannerite. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom