• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

American Heritage Gun Range review

When you are here one of us henry co guys just need to head you out to the country to shoot some Safebuilder steel. Much better ventilation.

He's been to my In-law's place in Newborn, I'm still working on range distance, but once the Bobcat is back up, I plan on hitting up SafeBuilder for some AR500 to build a few different trees/reactives :rockon:

I have a place to shoot outdoors in Pike County but I have to get permission from the property owner if I want to bring anybody else there. Also, I hunt there so I don't like to go shooting there too much.

I have it on solid authority that George's past will not allow him to get an FFL but his daddy did... I'm sure this can be verified on the ATF FFL site

...It was dead in there today. Nobody using either range and while we were there there was only one customer that walked through the door.

It's the same way on the weekends. I went in on a Saturday several weeks ago and there were maybe 6 people shooting. There's no way that range is providing enough revenue to keep the doors open. I don't know how they've kept the doors open this long.

I have it on solid authority that George's past will not allow him to get an FFL but his daddy did... I'm sure this can be verified on the ATF FFL site

I've heard similar. I don't think the FFL has been in George's name for a long while now.

It's the same way on the weekends. I went in on a Saturday several weeks ago and there were maybe 6 people shooting. There's no way that range is providing enough revenue to keep the doors open. I don't know how they've kept the doors open this long.
they had the parking lot packed last weekend. Think it was a local political fundraising event?

Bottom line -- American Heritage is the same content as On The Square but with a different wrapper. Shots fired is the place to go for those in Henry County

Autreys all the way. Wont go anywhere else. American Heritage is about as bad as Atlanta range and ordnance in Newnan, Bunch of newbs and amateur shooters hittin everything but the target and counter people that don't know a thing. Date night REALLY.

Thanks Tech Jacket for the invitation to the site and the link to this thread.

My personal experience with OTS and AH is pretty much in line with the negative reviews posted by so many. I will say however that did have one positive buying experience at OTS some ten years ago, well before the nonsense started.

Back
Top Bottom