• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo truck cumming Academy fri am.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Smart ass , neck beard, mommas basement surfing douche behind the counter told me their ammo shipment is coming in tomorrow (friday am.)
I Asked where all their ammo was cause the store had been rearranged since last time I was there.
He said in a snooty tone “In people’s houses.”...as if to insinuate I’m unprepared or something.
I said “So everything is sold out huh.?”

He was like “Yeah.” (snotty tone) and got back to his retarded conversation with his coworker about when he should take his fat ass to lunch cause he forgot how long he has to work before he can take lunch.

God I hate academy sports.

Given how many ask about ammo these days, I'd get tired if people asking that too if I were I in that position.

Can you imagine all the people buying anything they see on the shelves just to relist later for a profit? Your questions aren't unlike any of the other buyers out there. He probably had 30-50 people asking the same thing every day he's there.

Smart ass , neck beard, mommas basement surfing douche behind the counter told me their ammo shipment is coming in tomorrow (friday am.)
I Asked where all their ammo was cause the store had been rearranged since last time I was there.
He said in a snooty tone “In people’s houses.”...as if to insinuate I’m unprepared or something.
I said “So everything is sold out huh.?”

He was like “Yeah.” (snotty tone) and got back to his retarded conversation with his coworker about when he should take his fat ass to lunch cause he forgot how long he has to work before he can take lunch.

God I hate academy sports.
Will you be lining up tonight
That is the question

How many times do you think the guy behind the counter has heard that in the last 11 months? If you are looking for ammo now you are unprepared so in that respect he has a point. They get to deal with a crowd every morning when they open the door. It gets old after a while.

How many times do you think the guy behind the counter has heard that in the last 11 months? If you are looking for ammo now you are unprepared so in that respect he has a point. They get to deal with a crowd every morning when they open the door. It gets old after a while.
Looking for ammo now does not mean you are unprepared sir. Having no ammo now means you are unprepared. I continue to pickup reasonable ammo when I see it and often wait outside Academy because of the occasional jackpot. People that train and shoot have to keep bringing that ammo in.

Back
Top Bottom