• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Crack usage and used truck sales….

Barton72

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
Is everyone who is selling a used truck smoking copious amounts of crack or on some other type of drug? When did clapped out trucks with over 300,000 miles, ripped up seats, dents all over and highly likely worn out drivetrain items become roughly 20 thousand dollars or more? Pandemics and epidemics come in all shapes and sizes I guess. Some of these listings make me laugh. KBB on a lot of this stuff in fair condition is usually 10k lower than the crack smoker prices. It’s insane. I guess the same can be said for firearms.

Been a couple years going now. In the market for a beat around weekend truck and they cost more than my current commuter sedan is worth....

Is everyone who is selling a used truck smoking copious amounts of crack or on some other type of drug? When did clapped out trucks with over 300,000 miles, ripped up seats, dents all over and highly likely worn out drivetrain items become roughly 20 thousand dollars or more? Pandemics and epidemics come in all shapes and sizes I guess. Some of these listings make me laugh. KBB on a lot of this stuff in fair condition is usually 10k lower than the crack smoker prices. It’s insane. I guess the same can be said for firearms.
“It’s my **** … and if I want’a list my **** for a year before throwing a tantrum… I will DadGoanIt” lol I’ll put that &”$/;(& back in the closet.

Back
Top Bottom