• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Update

Leveraction44

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
33   0
Reaction score
Who has the best prices on ammo? I have been looking at maybe some 9mm, 10mm, 38sp, and 22lr. It looks like availability is much improved. Prices have come down some but looks to have about bottomed out. China Joe the Quid Pro Bro and his fellow Dem ho's may be going to set off another buying stampede.

I just bought a case of .380 from Shaw Armament Systems. They were $16.25 a box of 50. Try them out, they are a sponsor here. Next I'd try Norma. I bought some hunting ammo when it was short from them and they've got good customer service, and they have special deals going on all the time. They're over in Savannah

I just bought a case of .380 from Shaw Armament Systems. They were $16.25 a box of 50. Try them out, they are a sponsor here. Next I'd try Norma. I bought some hunting ammo when it was short from them and they've got good customer service, and they have special deals going on all the time. They're over in Savannah
Toss out a quick review on the Shaw Armament ammo if you get a chance. That's a good price for 380.

Toss out a quick review on the Shaw Armament ammo if you get a chance. That's a good price for 380.
It's actually MaxxTech ammo, and my wife and I have shot plenty of it in our Glock 42's and the Remington RM 380's without any problems at all. I have to find cheap .380 because she fires off 3 times as much as I do. Well, at least she pays for the range time. It's a nice ride for me to pick it up through the (mostly) bush, and I ordered it Monday night and it was ready for pickup at 8 am on Tuesday. Here's a link to their ammo.

The .380 they have.

It's actually MaxxTech ammo, and my wife and I have shot plenty of it in our Glock 42's and the Remington RM 380's without any problems at all. I have to find cheap .380 because she fires off 3 times as much as I do. Well, at least she pays for the range time. It's a nice ride for me to pick it up through the (mostly) bush, and I ordered it Monday night and it was ready for pickup at 8 am on Tuesday. Here's a link to their ammo.

The .380 they have.

Thanks! I'll give 'em a shot. (No pun intended, but it did work out pretty well)

We’ve got pallets and pallets of various 9mm and .22LR at TruPrep in Marietta. I believe our best deals on 9mm factory-new FMJ are $16.99/50rds.

We have a wide selection of FMJ and HP’s, in grain weights from 90grains up through all the bases to 150grn, by at least 10-12 different manufacturers.

.22LR I don’t remember prices on, off the top of my head.

We currently do not have a limit on ammo purchases.

We have .38Spl defensive loads, and are getting .38Spl training ammo in regularly. The training stuff is feast or famine.

Same thing for 10mm as .38Spl.

Back
Top Bottom