• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AMORED dillos....

Kill them Lil bastards every weekend have shot them with .223,300blk,45acp,44mag,9mm and couple others they still are bouncing targets.But 308 seems to work best and buzzards love them possums on a half shell.

You crazy. I was at gum log when someone unloaded their .45 into a Dillo. It got hit once maybe even twice and it still got away.

I shot one last weekend trying to trespass across my campsite at my hunting camp. One shot with a 9mm, about 10-2' jumps in the air and it found a quite resting spot. That is until one of my crazy friends tossed it into the camp fire on the last night we were there. There was only one think left to do...add more wood. It was the biggest fire we have had in the 12 years we have had this property. In the am...nothing but ashes and a good story. I never laughed so hard....

Fire.jpg

.22lr rifle to the head works. I've shot them with .44s and .38s to the body and they lived a while. Did y'all know they have so little need for air as to be able to walk across a river? Simple physiology = tough.

I shot one last weekend trying to trespass across my campsite at my hunting camp. One shot with a 9mm, about 10-2' jumps in the air and it found a quite resting spot. That is until one of my crazy friends tossed it into the camp fire on the last night we were there. There was only one think left to do...add more wood. It was the biggest fire we have had in the 12 years we have had this property. In the am...nothing but ashes and a good story. I never laughed so hard....

bet that smelled real nice!

Back
Top Bottom