• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

An invitation from a stranger.

yeah, not really serious, just thinking about a getaway with friends for hunting and some drinks and poker afterwards. Most of these kind of places have an all inclusive rate for hunting, lodging, food and drink. Have taken quite a few customers to quail hunts and such in south Ga.
I look forward to an introduction to them when they get organized and ready for clientele!

Thanks for the pictures and information!!

as of right now I dont know and neither does the plantation owner. He has never charged before and would like a fair rate for ODT site supporters

Yowsa! Looks like a SUPER nice place! Thanks for the writeup. I'd be interested in making a trip down there for a hunt.

BTW, now we need a writeup on the details of your 5.7 experience...how far, and how well did it perform on your hog! (I'm planning to take my next hog with a .45 Colt)

Old_School

Yowsa! Looks like a SUPER nice place! Thanks for the writeup. I'd be interested in making a trip down there for a hunt.

BTW, now we need a writeup on the details of your 5.7 experience...how far, and how well did it perform on your hog! (I'm planning to take my next hog with a .45 Colt)

Old_School

yeah...im not sure i wanna do a write up on my "getting agro" on the poor little piglets with my 57

This place was awesome. The pictures don't do it a bit of justice. Plenty of hogs out there. I saw atleast 15 and could hear a whole lot more. Thanks to Jay for the invite. Don't know if Bland and Corey are ODT, but if you guys are the thanks again. Can't wait to go back and be able to spend some more time out there.

Back
Top Bottom