• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

An invitation from a stranger.

Hi friends and ODTer's my name is Cary Williams Jr I'm the owner of Gum Log Plantation for the first time I'm opening this property up to the public my website is not done yet but I'm giving ODT supporters 1st chance at booking a hunt and at 300's request offering ODT members a 10% discount on hunts booked by feb 28th. We are booking hog and turkey hunts now and combo hunts as well. If interested pm me thanks Cwj Thanks 300 for the great review and y'all can thank him for the discount!

Hi friends and ODTer's my name is Cary Williams Jr I'm the owner of Gum Log Plantation for the first time I'm opening this property up to the public my website is not done yet but I'm giving ODT supporters 1st chance at booking a hunt and at 300's request offering ODT members a 10% discount on hunts booked by feb 28th. We are booking hog and turkey hunts now and combo hunts as well. If interested pm me thanks Cwj Thanks 300 for the great review and y'all can thank him for the discount!

Thank you Cary for letting us check it out yesterday. You have a great place, and I can't wait to get out there again.

For those of you that missed the size reference to this lodge....looks like a normal house right?

gumlog1.jpg

This is the pic blown up to show Jkaczyn18 who is 6 feet tall...

Lets have an ODT Hog Hunt Part 2 there!!!!!!

front1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom