• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And here we go again (School shooting)

I have never gone along with the ridiculous notion that video games are responsible for murderers. It is a ridiculous argument.

I've been around every so called "evil" outlet known to mankind, and none of them have made me murderous, or evil in anyway, for that matter. It all comes down to mental instability. There are no solid answers, but I can definitely say that infringements on the rights of free people will solve nothing, except to empower and embolden tyrannical politicians, and immediately. That's why they are only too eager to jump at the opportunity to capitalize on these tragedies.

Normal people don’t play a violent video game and then go shoot people, I agree.

Depressed teens with personality or psychological problems do...Especially when on experimental psychiatric drugs, prescribed or off the street.

They're not ****ed up. They're kids. They have different skills. Kids don't sit still. They like to move around. They have attention problems, because they get bored. The pharmaceutical industry and the shrinks have convinced parents that the kids are sick. Were you sick when you behaved like your kids? No. IT'S A RUSE TO GET YOUR MONEY! Wake up for God's sake.

Compare the DSM-I to the DSM-5. As someone who works in mental health, it's most assuredly big pharma driving the medication of our kids. They don't need these potent psychoactive medications. They need parenting.

They didn't need it for the past few thousand years, so I don't need any convincing. We didn't have the majority of these problems 100 years ago, or even 25 years ago. I realize the folly of modern day dependents of pharmaceuticals. It repulses me that many bought and paid for talking heads try to capitalize on it.
Normal people don’t play a violent video game and then go shoot people, I agree.

Depressed teens with personality or psychological problems do...Especially when on experimental psychiatric drugs, prescribed or off the street.

The drugs are a problem. I have no delusions about it. There are many other factors as well. Today's social media is not what I would call a "natural" way of life for anyone. It only increases the urges of these people (not only the youth, but mostly) to act out in a diabolical way to bring the attention to themselves....Still, I cannot explain the blankness that comes with mass murder. I can't understand it...I just can't...What I can understand is that there is a pattern here, much of it highly suspicious, and I loathe the talking heads who try to capitalize on it. And they are bought and paid for...

All of the above would've been approved by the FDA, and by definition would not be experimental.

So what drugs are you talking about?

Yeah by definition they may not be experimental, but they are experimental, as is all medicine. That's why even the most seasoned doctors call it "practicing". There are no certainties, even if many procedures are considered routine. The FDA is controlled by bureaucrats. You know this....

Anybody ever seen a line graph with two lines...school shootings and kids on experimental psychiatric drugs?

I’d like to see that graph.

You will never see that graph, and if you do, there will be a counter graph to call BS. The industry is well protected, and will remain so...The sheep cannot begin to fathom what we're talking about, and most will never believe it, anyway.

They're not ****ed up. They're kids. They have different skills. Kids don't sit still. They like to move around. They have attention problems, because they get bored. The pharmaceutical industry and the shrinks have convinced parents that the kids are sick. Were you sick when you behaved like your kids? No. IT'S A RUSE TO GET YOUR MONEY! Wake up for God's sake.

The traditional classroom is a very outdated concept, and a failure for boys, especially, who cannot sit still for 8 hours per day learning about crap they could less to know. Boys should be taught history on a basketball court, or out in the woods, or anywhere besides a classroom where they are bored out of their friggin minds.

Back
Top Bottom